Mon-Fri, 8:00-5:00 | Sat & Sun CLOSED

Reporting A Problem

Please report any problem you may be experiencing (such as a line break or service outage), as well as sewer spill or overflow within the sewer system or any other incident/emergency, by calling the Authority office during normal business hours at (770) 487-7993.

To report a sewer system or service problem, incident, or emergency after hours, contact the Authority office at (770) 487-7993 and follow the prompts.  Or, for an alternate direct line for after-hour emergencies, contact us at (678) 300-0196.

To report a problem related to your water services, contact the Fayette County Water System at (770) 461-1146 during normal office hours, or you can reach them at (770) 487-3271 after hours.

(770) 487-7993

(678) 300-0196

Footer Logo
E-mail Us
Bill Pay